Thursday, June 21, 2012

My TechWeek Schedule

I'm going to be at TechWeek in full force. As a blog post will soon announce, by August 9 to complete interviews (including podcasts, videos & blogposts) featuring CEOs, founders & founding members from 50 startups. That's 50 startups in 50 days, folks.

On the way there, it's all guts and no glory. OK, maybe some glory. What's more, there's going to be dozens of posts featuring highly valuable content. Entrepreneurs, founders and startup members stay tuned and subscribe to our many feeds!

That picture is me. If you see me, say hello!

If you haven't already & want to schedule an interview, please pitch me via e-mail erica@techinspire.me or tweet mention/ DM @techinspireme.

What I'm looking for in an interview pitch:
Success metrics, analytics and a good ol' fashioned story. How did you get successful? Your story will both motivate and inform others, and provide positive media coverage of the great work your startup is doing!

However, if you're going to be at TechWeek, this is a peep show at my schedule. I'm from Friday to Tuesday. Will I see you there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment